Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Free Download: With Yoast SEO Premium, an SEO box is added to the bottom of the post edit page. You can change the post title and description for your blog post in this Yoast SEO box. You can use the snippet editor section to show different post titles in search results if you want to. It also looked at the post’s content and told you what you should do to improve the SEO of that post. If you have Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to make an XML sitemap. It makes one for you automatically. This add-on does everything that an SEO add-on should do. In short, we can say that the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you quickly and easily improve your site’s SEO.
Key Features of the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin for Social Media:
It shows how our post will look on Facebook and Twitter when it is shared there. You can even upload a different picture to each site if you want to. In short, this feature lets you change how your social media posts look when you share them.
Redirection Manager: Helps you move old URLs to new ones so that you don’t get 404 not found errors.
Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are related to the post you are currently working on. You don’t have to manually look through your site to find links that go together. Time is saved by doing that.
Multiple Focused Keywords: This lets you add up to five focused keywords. So, you can reach more people if you optimise your post for more than one keyword that is related to it. When you use the free version, you can only add one focused keyword.
Orphaned Content Filter: If you use the Yoast SEO Premium plugin, the posts page on your WordPress dashboard will have a new tab called “orphaned content.” This tab has a list of all the blog posts and pages that never got any links from other blog posts or pages.
Cornerstone Content Filter: It tells you which of your highest-ranking posts or pages you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v18.9 Changelog:
Fixes a bug that caused the “Save changes” button on WordPress.com to overlap with the admin sidebar. Give credit to @DustyReagan.
- Fixes a bug that caused a (debug) deprecation message to appear in the widget editor on WordPress 5.8 and later.
- Fixes a bug that caused a console warning to be shown when adding a structured data block in the block editor, FSE editor, or widget editor.
- Fixes a bug that caused images added to FAQ or HowTo blocks to be wider than their containers when using a Block Theme.
- Fixes a bug that made it so that plugins that started up after ours couldn’t register certain information or use certain hooks.
- Fixes a bug that caused keyphrases with capital letters to appear twice in the Wincher SEO performance tracking modal.
- Fixes a bug that caused our Facebook Preview and Twitter Preview modals to lose focus when an image was removed. This could make things confusing for users.
Fixes a bug that kept a Yoast modal from closing when you clicked outside of it in the block editor.
Fixes a bug where Japanese keyphrases in double quotes weren’t being picked up in Keyword. In meta description, Keyword density, Keyphrase distribution, Keyphrase in introduction, Keyphrase in image text, and Keyphrase in subheading assessments.
- Fixes a bug that kept synonyms in double quotes from being recognised in the Link keyphrase assessment, even when the anchor text had an exact match.
- Fixes a bug that caused wrong scores to be shown for Japanese keyphrases that only had function words.
- Fixes a bug that would cause a fatal error if the link count of a corrupt indexable item was changed.
- Fixes a bug in Full Site Editing themes where the title tag wasn’t right
- Fixes a bug that made Japanese full stops count as three characters instead of just one.
- Fixes a bug that made it so users with the role of Editor, SEO Manager, or SEO Editor couldn’t access the administration page.
- Fixes a bug that caused the protocol to be shown in the social previews instead of the domain.
- Fixes a bug that caused the Insights and Link suggestions features to always turn back on. When the plugin was activated, even if the user had turned them off.
Fixes a bug that caused upgrade routines to only run in the admin. This meant that they did not run when the plugin was updated through the CLI without going to the admin.
Optimizes the queries used to get unindexed objects, which speeds up the process of indexing SEO data.
When your OpenGraph or Twitter image is set, this function makes it the main image in Schema.
It also includes every other change made to the Yoast SEO v16.1.1 free version.
Click here for Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Free Download
Best Slider Plugin: Download Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin [Free]